Saturday, July 11, 2009

Worn out Bananas ~ Day 11

Banana bread is a thing of the past in our house (sorry banana bread, we really did used to love you). Now when the bananas that sit on the counter a little longer than they should, the kids have me make our new favorite snack out of them. Let me introduce you to the frozen, chocolate covered banana, singles style:

It obviously isn't a new concept. Ancient, really. I mean, my mom used to make it for us, so it has to be old right? I mean, my mom is as old as time, so that makes it one of the oldest snacks out there. (hehe) (Easy mom, it was just a joke!) Anyway, this way it just makes the slices go a little further. The one bad thing is the freezer door is constantly opening and closing all day, until they are gone. I guess there isn't much to complain about with that, they don't last long.

No comments: