Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Birthday ~ Day 18

Happy Birthday Doug!





You are the most awesome husband ever. Thanks for all you do for all of us, and especially for your hard work. We all love you!

Today: (maybe, if I get to ev3en half of it) - I'll come back and "check" the things I did.

~ woke up with a headache, go back to bed (check)

~ woke up again without a headache, had to seriously talk myself into getting dressed into my walking clothes (check)

~ help with breakfast for the kids (check)

~ walk/run 5 miles (don't want to today, seriosly don't want to and am trying to find every excuse NOT to do it today (check)

~ shower and get dressed after walking (check)

~ wrap birthday presents for Doug (check)

~ lunch sometime today, I guess the kids need some, if I don't remember to get it for me (check - I think)

~ make birthday cake for Doug (check)

~ sit in the sun for a few minutes (got to enjoy the summer while it is here...) (check)

~ clean off jewelry table ~ I'm having seriously pangs to make "stuff"

~ make at least 3 jewelry items

~ list said items in Etsy shop

~ Harry Potter 6 (Doug's request - plus we have a free babysitter - thanks Jamie!)

~ pick bluberries for the freezer (check)

~ pick raspberries for the freezer - if I don't they'll fall on the ground and then I'll just feel guilty (check)

If I put anything else on the list I'll seriously be over scheduled for the day. I wonder how much will spill over to the next few days. Probably a lot, except for the birthday stuff.

Hunh.

2 comments:

angee said...

Happy Birthday (yesterday) Kari! Hope you had a good one. Sounds like it was busy. Happy Birthday to Doug (today). How fun to have your Bdays a day apart.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Doug AND Kari!!!

I had fun reading all your post for this month so far. I have been gone or too busy to blog surf and my own blog is still behind, but I had fun just relaxing with my fudgesicle and reading yours just now. Thanks for letting all of us into your fun loving family!