Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Migrane Update ~ Day 22

Today I decided on a migraine update for my daily blog. (For the record, it is still really hard to do this EVERY day.) Back to my migraine update. I'm now on my 3rd RX for the migraines. I think that this medication that I am on now is working. I have still gotten 3 migraines in 19 days, but it is way better than every day! Even with the first two medications I was still getting headaches 4 out of 5 days. I'd say that this medication is a success.

3 comments:

Watsonville said...

What medicine are you on? My husband and I both get them pretty frequently. Mine are about every three weeks. He's had them since he was 12 and nothing seems to work.

Kari said...

Right now I'm taking Gabapentin, I sent you an email with more info.

jandbbaxter said...

3 headaches in 19 days! That's really good for you! I hope it keeps working!