Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday ~ Day 17

Today has been exceedingly long. I won't blog much today because I am so tired. Maybe more tomorrow, except that my sister commented "...there is no tomorrow, there is only the NOW." Maybe not.

Today was my birthday.

Tomorrow is Doug's birthday.

Yesterday was the fair.

Today was the stake Pioneer Picnic (we were in charge of).

Tomorrow is a blueberry picking day.

Tomorrow is (maybe) Harry Potter 6 day.

Tomorrow is apple pie making day, maybe. I want to enter one in the fair. There is a contest and the 1st prize winner gets $100.

Here are 2 very different but quite the same pictures from the fair yesterday. My girls on 2 different rides, having a great time. (Oakli is only on the top of the ferris wheel, but it may as well be the top of the world!)





















No comments: