Friday, July 31, 2009

Final Day ~ Day 31

Today is my final post of the post for a day, for a whole month. I do confess that I had many things planned for the final day. Many just slipped my mind, some just don't seem relevant any longer, and others just make me feel more tired than I already am. This was very hard to do. Many of you already know that, if you've been following my my posts, you'll know that, because I've said it more than once. I don't know that I'll ever try this again. I've liked the challenge, but the stress has been very hard. I don't do well with stress. I'd rather do things on my terms, and knowing that I "have" to post every day, has been stressful for me. There have been a few days that I have nearly forgotten to post. With all that said, here are a few things for the final day.

July truly is my favorite month. Yes, it is my birthday month, and that is part of it, but not all of it. I love to be warm, so that is a big factor as well. So farewell to July. I had planned to "honor" the 7th month of the year with all kinds of 7 things today, but honestly, I can't remember what I was going to do today. Such is the life of a mom. I did walk 7.7 miles today, if that counts for anything. Maybe I'll work on freeing 7 flies from the house, because they are really starting to drive me crazy. It is easier to get them out the windows than it is to hit them with the swatter.


Yesterday while I was sitting here (probably wondering what I was going to type) I saw a neighbor lady walk by. She was definitely out for an "exercise" walk, but she was talking on her cell phone. Okay, pet peeve here. Why do people talk on their cell phones, why they are trying to get exercise? I just don't get it. I can understand an emergency or something like that, but not while you are exercising. Whatever. I didn't really think much of it, until she walked back by going the other direction. It was like an hour later. By this time I was out picking raspberries, and she was (still?) talking on her cell phone! Some people. Sheesh! This is going to sound rude, but maybe that is why her butt is still kind of big. She can't really walk very fast and have a conversation on her cell phone the entire time she is trying to walk.

I think I'll go make dinner now, now that it isn't bed time and I don't "have" to try to think of something to blog about. I fully intend to continue my frequent blogging, just not every day. I'm hoping for a few times a week. I find it truly enjoyable, and I'm hoping that by spreading it out a bit, I can put more substance to it (compared to the last week).

Thanks for all of you who have read along with me over the last month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOL'd at your comment about the woman walking and talking on her cell; too funny. I think she does it so she can stay at the correct heart-rate. You know, like if she's huffing and puffing and out of breath then she needs to slow down. *kidding!!*

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/15-makanan-untuk-penderita-diabetes