Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This is hard ~ Day 8

I have to admit, posting every day is hard. Reminding myself of what I was going to write about from an idea that emerged from day 5, here goes. It isn't any great announcement, but it is something that I have been working on for most of this year. As of today, I have walked 835 miles. I'm on quite a streak, if I do say so myself. I started my streak of exercising at least 5 miles a day, 6 days a week, the day after my first half marathon this year, but I started keeping track of my miles at the beginning of the year. It has been quite eye opening for me. It has also been really good, because now my streak is so long, I don't want to break it. This is week 26 and it really keeps me motivated to exercise every day.

Please hurry and bury Michael Freaking Jackson. As I am writing this, they still HAVE NOT buried him yet, even though all the memorials were yesterday. How long is this going to drag out?

**Thanks Natalie for the picture.

No comments: