Sunday, July 5, 2009

Nothing in particular ~ Day 5

I'm sitting here trying to think of what I am going to write about today. Normally it's not a problem, but I'm trying to do a post a day, for a whole month. So, in my efforts to not break my streak, I am writing again, but don't have much on my mind. The good thing is, it just gave me an idea for tomorrow. Back to today. I am in the process of downloading (note picture, which I'm sure is hard to miss) Anne of Green Gables from my brother**, so I am excited to watch it with Ambri. She is excited (she's excited for anything new) and I'm excited to share it with her. I've always liked Anne of Green Gables. So that is what is up for this week. The weather is supposed to turn "bad". Anything that isn't VERY warm for July, is "bad" for me, so a nice long series should be just what we need.

** Sorry, said brother, as I read that post back, that sounded really bad. I'm sure you got the movies for your wife or something like that, and that I'm not downloading them "from" you, just that you have them for a noble purpose, or something like that, right?



No comments: