Sunday, March 28, 2010

Water With No Ice

I have a really great frend.

I mean, you know... how many people can go out with you and order your drink and get it just right for you? Your spouse? Probably. Your best friend? Maybe. If you go out with them a lot. But how many people order water. With no ice? Me. I know it's not that big of a deal, really, but just a random thing that I was thinking, here. In the wee hours of the morning. When I should be sleeping. As the train is just going by. But I am actually working on a project. But instead I'm thinking of my really cool friend. Who ordered my drink for me yesterday. While I parked the car. You are so cool. Thanks Jamie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, yeah, you and Todd both always order water/no ice. And you love potato skins! Don't forget the potato skins! :) Hmm... Now I'm hungry for The Best Little Roadhouse!

Unknown said...

How nice. I don't even know how my husband or my best friend would do. BTW, I just commented on a few of your posts (some aren't even showing anymore).