Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Family Night Treat

So once again, my pictures really are lacking, but I hope you get the idea. I guess I should take some photo classes. Anyway, here's what we made:

We just called them "Nests". Aren't they cute?

I just whipped up some "No-Bake Cookies", you know, from back in the day... and then I added 3 Cadbury Mini Eggs on each. Mmmmmmmm


Here's my "during" pictures. Stirring the sugar and butter...


I scooped out the mixture with my cookie scoop. I used a little guy and gave each "nest" 2 scoops. Then on the 2nd scoop I nestled it down in to make a little indentation for the eggs to sit. I did let them cool just a bit so that the eggs didn't melt. Then Viola!


I think they were a success!


"Die eggs, Die!" Only from an 11-year old, right?

No comments: