Tuesday, February 3, 2009

131 miles in SUNNY January

I'd have to say, it has been a very plesant SUNNY January, here in typically dreary, Oregon. I do have to admit, I was gone for the first part of it (yea for Hawaii) and it was supposed to have flooded during that part of the month, but, hey, I wasn't here to see it, so it doesn't count in my book. Even the weathermen say it has been one of the driest January's on record, even with the early floodinig. I digress. Anyway, my post today is to make two points, one is how sunny and great the month of January was. All you had to do was look out the window, or go outside for that matter. I have to admit, I did most of my walking inside this month, but I did go outside some of the time, so it wasn't totally cold the entire month. I can talk, because I HATE the cold. But the SUN, even now, I am sitting here writing with my sunglasses on (yes, picture it - inside the house) wihle I am writing this post. Part of it is because the computer is right by the window and it truly is so sunny today that my eyes just can't handle all that glorious sunshine!

The second point is that I made it 131 miles in January. I don't know if that is good or not, but it is good for me. I decided to keep track of how many miles I exercise for during 2009. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: