Friday, February 20, 2009


I've finally gotten my jewelry in a place where I think it can be shown well, at an affordable price, to me and to the consumer. I have tried (a while back ago) to sell it on eB*y, but there were just too many complications with that and I didn't have enough items to make it worth having a store. I have found Etsy, and have opened a shop there. If you are interested in seeing what I have finally got going, and what I spend some of my time doing, please feel free... and feel free to spread the word. (Just click on the link to get to the shop). You can also click on the link to the left, in the side bar.


If you have any ideas for me, or requests, send them my way!




~ Kari

2 comments:

Matt and Beth said...

Everything looks beautiful. You might want to put the etsy address on your blog so that people can find it really easy. Way to go!!

Amy said...

There isn't rhyme or reason to my words. I just pick things that I want to stand out and try to space things out. I saw it on another blog and loved they way it looked. This other blogger also changes her fonts too. I usually just stick to the same font for the whole post, but it looks cute that way too. I checked out your jewerly, very cute. I will have to keep it in mind the next time I need a special gift. Thanks for the encouragement.