Friday, October 17, 2008

A great Celine Dion show!

Well, it was another fun show. Celine always does a great job.

Her opening act was Gordie Brown. He was really funny, but a little crude for kids or "tweens". I hope that Kaeli (my niece that I heard was going to the contert who is 11) didn't get any of his really funny jokes. We were with our friends, Matt and Beth Newell, and I told her that Brian Regan is an awesome comedian, and he is clean! Anyway, back to the concert, it was great! We loved this show as much as when we saw her in Las Vegas, considering what they can do on the road, versus a show that is at the same place night after night.

I'm off to work on more Christmas cards. I'd post a picture, but then I'd have to kill you all, so you'll just have to wait until you get your card in the mail!

1 comment:

Ringleader said...

Yes, Kaeli and I were there at the concert, and yes, she understood enough to know that many of the jokes weren't appropriate at all. Too bad too, because the guy is REALLY talented with is voice, facial expressions and other impersonation improvisation.

Looks like you guys had some awesome seats! We were (quite literally) in the highest seats in the building! :+)