Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 6

Today is my sister's birthday. I don't know how to contact her, besides e-mail, sad I know. So I decided that I'd do a blog post to say "Happy Birthday". (Okay, I admit, I did wish her happy birthday on Facebook, but since I don't spend half of my life there, I don't consider that really counting, plus everyone else gets a reminder for it, so that is cheating.) Besides that, I don't know what else I am going to type about. I guess I'll see how far I get until I have a child come in and see "what I'm doing". (Sadly, I probably won't get far, but here's to hoping... maybe that's why I haven't blogged much lately.) Someone came in. Here's hoping for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Charisse Baxter said...

You're such a mom. (Not "our mom", A mom.) Love that the birthday greeting goes until the kids drag you away... and that you're narrating as it happens! Hilarious. Also fairly existential. Niiiice.

Love you!