Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Think Method

I'm using the think method today.

Today I'm thinking that I'll do a *real* blog post. (This one doesn't count.) I've been browsing my pictures and trying to get them organized. I honestly have so many soccer pictures from the fall (12.4 GB so far) that it is overwhelming. I still have Bryce's last game to finish. I'm hoping that there is a great picture of each child in there somewhere for a great soccer post. Then I can delete like 10 GB of bad soccer pictures.

Then I'm hoping that I can find one decent picture of Oakli in her Halloween costume. She is "literally" the most dramatic child I have ever met. She can make more faces in 2 seconds than anyone I have ever met. That includes hand and arm gestures. She is amazing and I never know if I am going to get a normal picture. I guess that is just her personality and it will probably never change. So that is my *thinking* for today. The rest of my *thinking* will go out the window because I am heading to kindergarten today. There doesn't seem to be much thinking going on in a kindergarten classroom, although we'd all like to pretend that there is. I don't know how kindergarten teachers do it, it is more like organizezd chaos, but somehow Mrs. Graham gets it done, and she is the BEST! Anyway, it is Chase's "sharing" day today and he wants to bring Oakli for his sharing. Go figure.

4 comments:

Abby said...

That's pretty adorable that Chase is bringing Oakli for his sharing time. I remember bringing my dog once. It was fun.

Unknown said...

I know what you mean. I am always back dating posts. I think you keep up better than you think. (You like my "think" words I threw in there ;)

Charisse Baxter said...

Hilarious. Considering your description of her in your post, maybe it's not so strange Chase wants to bring Oakli to share...

jandbbaxter said...

I would love to see pics of you and your kids, could you get on posting some? :-)We miss you guys!