Saturday, November 1, 2008

I SAID ALL THE CANDY WRAPPERS GO IN THE GARBAGE!

Yeah, whatever, Mom.


So another Halloween has come and gone.

Here's how they rank: Bryce was a sumo wresteler, Ambri was Wonder Woman, Chase was a knight and Oakli was Cinderella.



The kitchen is a disaster with halloween candy and wrappers everywhere. I guess when I threatened the kids with disposing of all the candy if they didn't take care of their wrappers was a hollow threat. The good news (sort of...) is that the candy is almost gone. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet. Is that a good thing?

Ambri came home last night from the Trunk-or-Treat and told me that she didn't know why all the grown-ups knew who she was, but the little kids didn't. Go figure. We've definately watched our share of Wonder Woman on YouTube. She's also go the moves down to block the bullets on her wrist bands.

Chase was very sweet with his costume choice this year. He realized that Oakli was going to be Cinderella and he wanted to be a knight so he could protect all the princesses from the dragons. He will tell you first thing that "trains, cars, and firefighters are my favorite" so I don't know why he didn't pick one of those. We found a cheap costume at Wal-Mart, so I wasn't going to challenge him on it. I spent a good amount of time looking for a Thomas the Tank costume, but couldn't find one anywhere. Don't press your luck, eh?

Our trip is drawing ever closer and I can't wait! I'm starting into panic mode, realizing how much I still need to do. I havn't planned our days out for the Australia portion of the trip yet, so maybe I should go think about that now!

TTFN!

1 comment:

Charisse Baxter said...

I love Wonder Woman. I have the first season (SO OLD!) on DVD if you girls want to borrow it sometime...

And speaking of borrowing, I will probably need to steal that sumo wrestler costume from Bryce at some point. I'm fairly certain I'd fit.

I love that Chase was a knight. I don't know what precautions you can take, but I'm thinking you've already got a serious heartbreaker on your hands.

Oakli is a BEAUTIFUL princess.